Las Vegas Commercial Window Tint
Providing an abundance of natural light in your buildings is a great way to conserve energy. But sunlight can create excessive heat and uncomfortable hot spots, fade valuable furnishings, create computer screen glare and contains harmful UV rays. Whether your buildings are high-rise or low-rise, 3M™ Sun Control Window Films help you to control energy costs and provide occupants with a more comfortable environment.
Window films reject as much as 83% of the sun’s heat by causing it to bounce off of the glass and back out away from the building. This can translate into a savings of one ton of air conditioning for every 100 square feet of glass filmed. Regular glass without film will allow the heat to pass through to the interior spaces where it accumulates. This accumulated heat is often referred to as heat load and must be pumped out of the building by the HVAC system. Window film reduces the heat accumulation which equates to less energy needed to power the HVAC equipment.
During the winter the same film will help retain interior heat, reducing heating costs by 20% to 30%. The return on investment is often less than two years.
Window tint is also cost effective for businesses because of the easy installation. Quick installation means there is virtually no disruption of daily business and an immediate impact on energy savings for both heating and cooling.
3M Prestige Series
The ultimate in high technology, offering clear film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your building
- Designed not to change the appearance of your building
- Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Reflectivity that’s actually lower than glass
3M Ceramic Series
Nano-ceramic technology combines excellent heat rejection with amazing clarity
- Allows up to 53% of the visible light through your windows
- Moderately tinted, providing additional glare reduction with minimal change in appearance
3M Night Vision Series
Dual reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
Reflective films that offer high heat reduction